Become a Dealer
Your business can enjoy preferred pricing on purchases of Honeywell® intrusion hardware through ADI.|
Click here to start
How it Works
Let your customers re-establish mobility and independence with PERS monitoring from CMS.
- Our operators are specially trained to handle PERS signals, stay on the line with your customer until help arrives and follow through after a transport, giving notification to caregivers.
- Custom reports are available with detailed information on every customer’s event history.
- Monitoring representatives handling PERS signals are professionally trained and equipped to handle different types and levels of emergencies by using interactive PERS scenarios, sensitivity training and techniques to promote conversations with your PERS customers. All of our PERS operators must pass a certification exam specific to PERS signals.
- PERS monitoring services can include wellness checks, medication reminders, emergency service, inactivity and fall detection depending on the equipment installed at the customer’s site.
Take your medical offering to the next level and give your customers responsive and interactive PERS service with CMS.
1. Medical Alert System
Your customer wears a PERS pendant or has access to a PERS panel. This allows them mobility and independence by keeping them within reach of help at all times. We're compatible with devices from Visonic, Linear and LogicMark–all top tier providers.
2. Alarm Receivers
We have your PERS customers covered with dependable monitoring. Our three UL Listed monitoring centers are seamlessly networked together to provide your customers with the most reliable redundancy and quick response times.
Our PERS services are completely automated, using UTC Mastermind. PERS signals are a top priority and are promptly handled by a monitoring specialist.
4. Response (dispatch if needed)
Our operators are professional monitoring representatives who are trained and equipped to respond to your customers’ PERS signals. Their education includes hands-on training using PERS scenarios, sensitivity training and conversation-starting techniques. If transport is necessary, we follow through with appropriate contacts. Custom reports are available on every customer’s event history.