Stay on track with customized reporting from CMS.
With our capabilities, you can proactively manage your business by reviewing high activity as well as non-activity on your accounts. All reports are available via fax and CMS-Connect, and can be customized using CMS-Connect to filter your preferred event history—i.e. dispatches only, troubles only, service requests only...
A short print report is a basic list of your subscribers. A full report includes full address, police and fire agency phone numbers, zone descriptions, contact lists and account instructions.
This is a complete, detailed report of all alarm activity and our responses.
All signals and operator actions are date and time stamped by our
This report includes all opens/closes and can be customized on
CMS-Connect to include or exclude other alarm activity. Reports
by user are also available if the panel supports user codes.
This report is a snapshot of your company's business relationship with CMS.
It recaps your past performance by tracking attrition, alarm response,
monitoring activity and much more.
- Customized for each dealer
- Tracks progress, trends
- Ability to forecast for future success
- Real-time access to daily operational information on CMS-Connect
Our Tech Support team is available to troubleshoot and answer any questions you have regarding panels, services and alarm hardware relating to connectivity to our monitoring center. We support most major brand of IP and GSM devices and can provide you with dependable technical support.
We’re available Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (EST) 800.522.5124.
- Fire-Lite® IP
- DMP ICOM™
- Bosch® Netcom
- GE OH-NET(SIMON)
- AES IP LINK
- Napco Netlink™
- DSL TLink
We know how important it is to have accurate data, so we have our Dealer Support representatives split into two segments: customer service reps on the phone and data entry reps making account changes. Our data entry reps aren’t on the phone; they’re solely focused on entering your data, resulting in a higher accuracy rate and happier customers for you.
Some of Our Exclusive Services Include:
This is a website designed to give you near real-time access to your customers’ account data and activity.
- The secured website is accessed using a username and password—with multiple security levels—that is set up at your request.
- CMS-Connect can be used for reporting, data entry, data verification, or all of the above.
- To sign up for CMS-Connect, please contact our Business Development Department at 877.705.7705. To login to CMS-Connect, click here.
Keep your customers in the know with the help of MyMonitoringStation.com.
- This view-only website allows your customers to view their account information and any account activity occurring at the premises.
- MyMonitoringStation.com helps to ensure account contact information is accurate and lets customers keep an eye on their personal account.
- To activate, subscribers login with their passcode and account number.
- You can use this link on your existing website for your customers to view their account activity and contact information.
Your calls quickly add up to more business, and that’s why it’s smart to let one of our specially trained Message Center operators manage your calls while you’re away from the office. This important service also includes monthly reporting.
Our Basic Services Include:
- Your option to have your calls answered by a live operator or have calls sent to a personalized voicemail box.
- This service is offered around the clock with 24/7 availability and allows you to be “open 24/7” with use after hours or while you’re in meetings or at lunch.
- Our operators can deliver sales leads and order requests to help you grow your business.
- Rotating on-call lists help everyone keep in touch no matter what the time of day or night.
- Our operators are trained security industry personnel with access to your customers’ accounts so they sound like your employees.
- Retrieve your messages through our message center website and email notifications.
- To sign up, call our Business Development Department at 877.705.7705 or click here to login.
When it comes to electronic conversions—experience matters. Our goal is a smooth transition for you so we work to ensure your conversion is fast, simple and painless. We map your data from your existing provider to our monitoring platform, MasterMind™.
- Our team of CMS professionals handles the process from start to finish.
- You can place your trust in us to handle everything from assisting in transferring phone lines to mapping your data and performing integrity checks to match our CMS platform.
- We’ll include you to make sure everything is in place and all data is accurate and tested before we set a completion date.
Bottom line benefit to your company: We’re fast, efficient and accurate! All work is done on our end so your transition is seamless and requires very little effort on your part, other than to pick the perfect partner—CMS.
CMS has end-user marketing materials available to help you grow your business. We are more than just your monitoring station—we are a true business partner!
- Marketing support is available to help you build your business with end-user materials like those pictured here.
- We provide your business with customizable door hangers, sell sheets and brochures.
- We have a team of marketing professionals on staff and we are always there to provide advice and guidance.
For more information about our marketing materials, contact Jennifer Marshall at 888.239.1003 or jennifermarshall@CMSN.com.
CMS Dealer Support representatives will help you manage your account base and solve any issues or concerns.
No one has to tell you that in the alarm industry, experience matters. Each of our CMS Dealer Support managers has been with us for more than 18 years! We know the industry and we are constantly researching better ways to serve your business. We are there for your technical concerns with a level of experience that makes dealing with us a pleasure.
Our team is divided into two groups: CMS Data Entry and CMS Customer Service.
- Our data entry reps focus solely on entering account information, while customer service reps work strictly on the phone assisting dealers.
- Technical Support is available for installation questions, troubleshooting and general questions regarding alarm equipment, reporting formats and alarm communication.
We have designed our service schedule to accommodate your needs.
Dealer Support and Technical Support are ready to assist you:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (EST)
© CMS. All rights reserved.
Site by Zeller Marketing & Design
SECURITY MONITORING SERVICES, INC. D/B/A CRITICOM MONITORING SERVICES LICENSING INFORMATION. AL ALABAMA ELECTRONIC SECURITY BOARD OF LICENSURE, 7956 VAUGHN ROAD, SUITE 392, MONTGOMERY, AL 36116, TELEPHONE 334-264-9388; #837,1074,604;
AR: ARKANSAS BOARD OF PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS AND PRIVATE SECURITY 1 STATE POLICE PLAZA DRIVE, LITTLE ROCK, AR 72209, 501-618-8600; #E02-044; CA: ALARM COMPANY OPERATORS ARE LICENSED AND REGULATED BY THE BUREAU OF SECURITY AND INVESTIGATIVE
SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95814. CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO BE LICENSED AND REGULATED BY THE CONTRACTORS' STATE LICENSE BOARD WHICH HAS JURISDICTION TO INVESTIGATE COMPLAINTS AGAINST
CONTRACTORS IF A COMPLAINT REGARDING A PATENT ACT OR OMISSION IS FILED WITHIN FOUR YEARS OF THE DATE OF THE ALLEGED VIOLATION. ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING A CONTRACTOR MAY BE REFERRED TO THE REGISTRAR, CONTRACTORS STATE LICENSE BOARD, P.O.
BOX 260000, SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95826; #ACO-6098; DE: #2010601309 #03-272, CSRSL-0016; FL #EF0000694; IL: #127-001359; MD: #107-907; MI: #60436T, 3601205924; NV: #E0314332009-1; OK; #1651; OR: #775615-96; TN: #1420, 1421, 558; TX: COMPLAINTS
CAN BE FILED IN TEXAS WITH THE TEXAS COMMISSION ON PRIVATE SECURITY, 5805 LAMAR BLVD., AUSTIN, TEXAS 78752. TX #AMT-0040, B09792, ACR-2860; VA; #11-2554; WA: #602 812 155 © 2013 SECURITY MONITORING SERVICES, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 10/13